Tuesday, February 14, 2006

MEMO TO ANONYMOUS

Anonymous,

I may not know you but you know me. I am not sure whether you are the same person who gossiped or posted some unpleasant remarks on Ronnie (PM 1) blog some time ago. I know maybe you have been spying on me for quite some time. It does not matter.
We as runners should help each other within our limit and time. It is not good to say something bad or gossip about another person. To me, I do not like people to gossip about me. As a matter of principle, I am willing to offer some advice or help other runners regardless of sex, race or religion within my limit or time. Whenever there is a need I'll post some message on the runners' blog. Whatever I do is non of your business!!!!!
I do not wish to see this kind of gossip in other runners' blog in future. Please respect other runners sensitiveness or feelings.
If you want to post some message on my blog, please introduce yourself or else I'll ban you from posting in future (i.e. only Blogspot member can post the message). I do not like people posting some message on my blog without identifying themselves. Please watch out your words!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home