Monday, February 13, 2006

KLIM CIRCUIT RUN – PART 3 (11 FEBRUARY 2006)

Timing: 2 hr 49 min 32.01 sec
Distance: 25.3 km (11 laps)
I did not have the mood to run this race after lap 4. The battery in my MP3 player "finished". I just ran at a very slow pace for 6 laps and a fast pace for the final lap. Nothing happened to my legs, i.e. no cramps and sign of soreness and tiredness.
In the past, I tried to punish myself to run without MP3 player during training. However this could not work in races.
I have to admit that I am still an MP3 player addict. I can't go for a long distance race without this equipment. I really depend on this MP3 player to boost my performance and to help me to control my pace. It's quite boring for me to run long distance without MP3 player (unless I punish myself in the training run).
Another admission is that, I find running long distance quite boring unless I listen to some love music. Although running long distance is quite boring, the fun part is when finishing the race such as half marathon, marathon and ultra marathon. I still love running as it is one of the easiest sports. I think it is time to consider other sports such as cycling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home