Wednesday, February 08, 2006

KLCC RUN ON 9/10/2004 - by Lim Fang Hau (Posted on PM 25 blog on 12/10/2004)

I did not go to Singapore on Saturday as I decided to go at midnight. I tried out the KLCC Park for a 4-lap run in the morning. Well, the track was softer as it is a rubberised track. I find it a little bit hard to run at a faster pace due to the soft condition of the track. My timing was 29 minutes and 37 seconds for the 5.2 km distance. On average this is 5 minutes 41 seconds per km. This is slightly faster than my usual 6 minutes per km pace or 7 minutes 24 seconds per lap (1.3km).Overall, I have nothing much to comment about the run in KLCC as I am still trying to find a suitable time and place for me to train to increase my running pace and mileage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home