Wednesday, February 01, 2006

ON TRAINING FOR TWO (2) MONTHS

With effect from 6 February 2006 to 7 April 2006, I’ll be based in Rating Agency Malaysia Berhad (RAM) in Mid-Valley City for training attachment with RAM. This means I won’t be based in Menara Boustead, Jalan Raja Chulan. Although internet access is available, I can only surf the website relevant to the RAM training. Some of you may have known my working mail address which I do not encourage incoming mails not related to works. I would appreciate if you could direct all correspondence to my private mail at jasonlfh@gmail.com Some of you may have my office telephone number. I would appreciate if you do not try to call my office telephone number as I do not wish the voice mail box to be jammed up. If there is anything urgent, kindly SMS me or call my mobile number after 5 p.m.

Thanks and regards,
LIM FANG HAU
012-2478525
Note: I won't be taking part in the Saberkas Marathon 2006 although I had booked the Air Asia flight in December 2005. I have no choice but I have to sacrifice the marathon and focus on my training modules.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 1:09:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home