Wednesday, April 26, 2006

BACTERIAL INFECTION



Currently, my left hand thumb have been in pain and swollen condition since Sunday, 23 April 2006 as I was diagnosed with bacterial infection. It is quite painful if I press my left thumb or I bend my lef thumb 90 degrees. I was given an Antibiotic injection on my buttock on Monday, 24 April 2006 to prevent the infection from spreading. At this moment, I am still on Antibiotic and pain medication for 1 week. My next appointment will be on 8 May 2006. Cycling is totally a no no for me as it will be very painful for my sollen left thumb if I were to hold the handle bar of the bicycle tightly. I can only go for running or hiking at this moment unless my left thumb is totally cured.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Saturday, May 20, 2006 8:26:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home