Monday, April 10, 2006

9 April 2006

Date: 9/4/2006
Place: Sungai Chongkak, Hulu Langat
Activity: Hiking
Time: 10.00 a.m.

Went to hiking trip with Kam Meng, Boon Keat, Wen Bing & friends. We got lost as we were not able to locate the correct trail to Bt. Chenuang. We had to abandon our plan by noon. The hiking trip had turned to a picnic trip whereby we spent quite some time at the riverside. I got more than 20 scars on my legs as the leeches sucked my blood when trekking in the jungle. This is more than what I got during the Bukit Kutu trip (around 6 to 10 scars).

Date: 9/4/2006
Place: TTDI Park
Activity: Running from the park to the hill (outside the park and back to the park)
Time: 6.40 p.m.
Distance: 6.5 km
Timing: 40 min 49.81sec

I felt that I was not tired from the trip to Sungai Chongkak and therefore I decided to run as my mileage for the week was 6.5 km. Felt relief as I managed to sweat out and still managed to maintain my normal performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home