Monday, January 08, 2007

ON TEMPORARY RETIREMENT FROM RACES

Dear all my running / outdoor friends,

It is sad to announce that I am temporarily quitting races from now until the end of September 2007. I am not having any injury at all. I just want to quit temporarily and focused on something that I have been neglected for the past 4 years. It is time for me to take a break for my own good. I’ll definitely be back after September 2007. If possible, I may also be back before the end of September 2007 or whichever dates earlier. This will however depend on the circumstances.

Although I may not race, I’ll still run or do other activities (such as swimming, cycling or hiking) to keep myself fit. Whatever it is, I would like to wish you all good luck for your coming races and stay free from injury.

Happy running or enjoy your outdoor activities.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing u all the best !!

Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:28:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home