Monday, January 08, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

Just want to wish readers a happy new year 2007. It has been a long time I have not posted messages or updates in my blog. After Singapore marathon 2006, it was quite a hectic time for me. I was engaged in an urgent corporate assignment with tight deadlines. I did not manage to have time for running and had to comeback almost every Saturday and Sunday to work. To my horror, at certain days, I left the office at 3.30 a.m. just to complete my work to meet the tight deadlines.

How I celebrate new year 2007 ? Well, I had to come to the office to work. It was quite a stressful working days having to deal with uneasy and irritating working environment within the bank. I just could not believe what I have done to the office staff or colleagues from other department. I lost my temper and as a result I yelled, bang and hit the table and doors loudly just to release my anger and frustration to the extent that the entire 24th floor knows about it. It was not my intention to vent my anger at anyone and I just did not understand why I reacted that way. I was facing tremendous pressure from my immediate boss to deliver the compiled document to the other department and I was pissed off with the attitude of the administration staff that caused me to waste my precious time. As a result I vent my anger and frustration to the whole office. I could also feel some minor pain in my chest due to sudden rise in my blood pressure level.

Anyway, that was on 4 January 2007. After 5 January 2007, my nightmare of meeting tight deadlines was finally over. It was quite a relief for me. I missed out the KLIM Circuit Run I 2007 as I overslept (I left the office on 6 January 2007 at 1 a.m.). I wanted to run or go hiking on Sunday but I overslept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home