Friday, July 28, 2006

FREE AND EASY TRIP AT MT. DATUK ON 23 JULY 2006

Kam Meng preparing to snap photos at campsite of the summit.
View from the rocks (not the highest point)
View from the lower level of rocks
Ladder to climb up the rocks. I did not want to climb up the ladder. I was on the highest point of the rocks on 1/11/2005 with another group of climbers and I took 5 minutes to descend from the rocks as I had height phobia. In view of my own safety, I did not want to climb the ladder to the highest point of the rocks. It is easy to climb up but difficult to come down.

To view more photos, go to http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jasonlfh/my_photos and select album 2006-07-25

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Friday, August 11, 2006 2:27:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:00:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home