Thursday, July 20, 2006

MMDS 2 REGISTRATION FOR SALE BY CHAN CHUI MIEW

Dear all my outdoor/sporting frens,

I'm looking for someone to takeover my race registration for MMDS 2 to be held on 30th July 2006 which clashed with Penang Bridge Run. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested, perhaps you can also help me to publish or circulate this info. Thank you thank you :)

Cheers!

What: MMDS 2When: 30 July 2006 (Sunday)

Where: Dataran Wawasan, Putrajaya
More info at http://www.duathlonseries.com.my/
Race Category: Women's Age Group (18-29)
Race: 10km Run / 50km Bike / 5km Run
Lelong Price: RM50 (Original registration fee RM70)
What you get: All goodies (except the certificate) and the glory of the race
Reason of selling: I'm going for Penang Bridge Run at the same day
Contact: 016-6113168 or
chui_miew@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Miew the blueameba

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Saturday, August 12, 2006 9:12:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:17:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home