Monday, July 17, 2006

100 KM CHARITY RUN FROM SUBANG JAYA TO PORT DICKSON SUMMARY

Date: 15 July 2006
Time: 1815
Orgnisers: Triathlon Association of Negri Sembilan, Team Mermaid and Hash House Harrier
Starting point: Subang Jaya Buddhist Association
Ending point: Lukut Dialysis Centre, 7 km away from Port Dickson town
Time taken: 15 hrs 33 min 31.04 sec with finisher medal
Position: 2nd runner to finish the run
Total participants: 30 runners
Actual distance covered: 90 km to 91 km (I was advised by the organiser not to continue for the last 10 km due to heavy traffic in Lukut town and hot weather. Other participants including the first finisher were also advised not to continue fort the last 10 km. Decided to listen to the advice of the organiser.)

Thanks to those who supported the charity run (in whatever means i.e. financially or non-financially) and to those who came to snap photos (including Ching Tai, Kenny Choo and KC Leong)

Observation notes:
1. Well organised with adequate support cars with refreshment.
2. Very hilly routes especially the 18 km distance from Sepang to Lukut
3. Very hot weather towards the finishing point.
4. No cramp on my calf muscles at all.
5. Weight before the run = 61 kg, weight after the run (at the point of writing) = 61 kg
6. At the point of writing had some slight muscles soreness as compared to yesterday.
7. My left ankle is swollen, i.e. I cannot run until I recovered. If I were to run, this will aggravate the pain on my left ankle. I have to stop running temporarily until I recover from my ankle injury.
8. I could feel the pain on my right knee especially when walking down and up the stair case after the run. At the point of writing, I knees felt much better.

Stay tune for the detailed report and photos.

6 Comments:

Blogger fook said...

jason,
congratulation on ur 100km run!
wow u r great!
keep it up!
fook

Monday, July 17, 2006 6:49:00 pm

 
Blogger krunner said...

Jason,
A tremendous and wonderful effort from you!

Monday, July 17, 2006 7:51:00 pm

 
Blogger fhlim said...

noted with thanks. still recoverin from my ankle (left) injury

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:56:00 am

 
Blogger Jamie Pang said...

well done!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 12:24:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Saturday, July 22, 2006 5:24:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:01:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home