Sunday, December 04, 2011

200 brave water sprinklers to protest Assembly Bill


Pak Samad with Teresa Kok

I was just curoius to find out about this and this prompted me to KLCC yesterday. As usual, I was wearing a yellow t-shirt with handwritten word "BERSIH".

I was among the 200 to join the protest. Out of sudden, when I heard the security management of KLCC Park trying to disperse us by asking us to produce permit for poem recital in this public park, I released my outburst in public and yelled "wei!!! tak logik ni!!!". This was followed by other protestors.

For more news or details, please refer to http://blog.limkitsiang.com/2011/12/03/200-brave-water-sprinklers-to-protest-assembly-bill/#more-16638

Other DAP MPs and State Assemblymen were also present to support Pak Samad and the organiser Mr Wong Chin Huat.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous FANG HAU LIM said...

Sorry for the blur pictures. This was snapped using my Motorola mobile phone.

Sunday, December 04, 2011 7:53:00 pm

 
Anonymous FANG HAU LIM said...

Pictures snapped from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. yesterday.

Sunday, December 04, 2011 7:54:00 pm

 
Anonymous wb lee said...

great

Monday, December 05, 2011 9:55:00 am

 
Anonymous Dan Low said...

Cool ......

Monday, December 05, 2011 9:42:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home