Sunday, November 13, 2011

PJ HALF MARATHON 2011

My first online certificate of participation.
The last time I ran a half marathon in competitive race was in 2007.  More than 4 years I did not run half marathon in competitive race.
Still managed to discover my old form of running although my age is catching up.  My best has yet to come. 
Hopefully can achieve sub-2 hrs in future again.  I only managed to hit sub-2 hrs 2 times in a competitive race since 2005.
Overall performance: average

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous FANG HAU LIM said...

It's getting expensive for this PJ Half Marathon. In 2006, I paid RM20 for the run and there were lots of goodies.

This year I paid RM50 and the goodies are getting lesser.

Water station (is not enough, had to drink water from sponge at certain station) and distance marker are not so obvious.

In 2006, if I can remember, there were distance marker at every 2 to 3 km.

Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:59:00 pm

 
Anonymous Dan Low said...

it is pretty cool ... an online cert.

I totally agree that races are getting more and more and more expensive, organizers are getting greedy, taking runners as suckers(I'm sorry to say that, but it is true) ...

Monday, November 14, 2011 10:34:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home