Thursday, September 15, 2011

MIA FORTHCOMING AGM

Dear members
I received this email forwarded by another member of the Institute.
For your information.  Please refer to attachment.
Regards
LIM FANG HAU (Membership no. 28424)
Return-Path: <maniam@hals.com.my>
Reply-To: <maniam@hals.com.my>
From: "Maniam" <maniam@hals.com.my>
To: <kpathma@gmail.com>,
"param" <param_co@tm.net.my>,
"rabin" <rabin@rabinco.com.my>,
"'raj, dato'" <raj@mustapharaj.com>,
"'ram'" <ram14444@tm.net.my>,
"ramesh" <trp@streamyx.com>,
"'Razak A'" <arazakco@streamyx.com>,
"roger yue" <rogeryue@ryt.com.my>,
"'sandy wong'" <sandywong@malaysiaaccountant.com>,
"Seelan S C" <seelan@inpanas.com>,
"sidney chong" <sidneyco@ymail.com>,
"sim ti" <simti2001@yahoo.com>,
"singamkj" <kjsingam2004@yahoo.co.uk>,
"'sitsa velautham'" <vsitsa@gmail.com>,
"siva" <nsiv@folksdfk.com>,
"'siva, siva associates'" <sivaassc@tm.net.my>,
"'soon teck thong'" <ttsoon@gmail.com>,
"steven lim" <steven@pw.com.my>,
"sundarasan" <sundar@sundar.com.my>,
"t h kuan" <thkkl@thkuan-aica.com>,
"'tai yapp'" <taiyapp@gmail.com>,
"tan chee hock" <aprocade@streamyx.com>,
"tan chee seng" <chstan@streamyx.com>,
"tan poh ling" <pohling.tan@tre.com.my>,
"'tharma iswara'" <tharmaiswara@hotmail.com>,
"'thee kok chuan'" <kcthee@gmail.com>,
"thomas mathew" <thomas_m@mathewNpartners.com>,
"veloo s" <vsnco@hotmail.com>,
"venkartr" <decima@tm.net.my>,
"Venki Sankar" <venkisankar@hotmail.com>,
"wan idris" <wan.idris@atarek.com.my>,
"wong kok sum" <koksum@tm.net.my>,
"'yap hock hoe'" <taiyapp@tm.net.my>,
"'yap shin siang'" <shinyap@yyadvisors.com>,
"'yeo han gee'" <ylco@tm.net.my>,
"'heng ji keng'" <vivian@monteiroheng.com.my>,
"'peter lim'" <tklim_associates@yahoo.com>
Subject: FW: MIA
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:08:05 +0800
Organization: Hals & Associates
Message-ID: <011101cc7101$92ae6370$b80b2a50$@com.my>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001D_01CC72FB.0E48C6B0"
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 12.0
Thread-Index: Acxw8pGxakJ4Nf9+R5yjcRn7/zSq0QABAcJQAAK7HkA=
Content-Language: en-us
This is a multipart message in MIME format.
------=_NextPart_000_001D_01CC72FB.0E48C6B0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="----=_NextPart_001_001E_01CC72FB.0E48C6B0"
 
------=_NextPart_001_001E_01CC72FB.0E48C6B0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_002_001F_01CC72FB.0E48C6B0"
 
------=_NextPart_002_001F_01CC72FB.0E48C6B0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi all,
Pls ask any member who has not recd his agm docs to scan to me or PohLing a
letter to MIA asking for their ballot and proxy form so that we could
assist to obtain it.
Time is running fast so pls do collect the ballots and proxies or better
still, arrange to attend.Pls submit docs to MIA direct or to Poh Ling as per
mail below.
Attached are resos for deliberation at the AGM in our common interests.They
pretty much tell you why we need support.Pls help get that support,tx.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home