Wednesday, May 03, 2006

MT. NUANG PHOTOS

Pacat campsite was not as shown in the photo when I first came here on 23 July 2005. At that time you still can see trees around you. I was here on 10 January 2006 and 30 April 2006. The landscape had changed as a result of logging activity or deforestation. Agree with me ?


Ping Loong having a short break at Pacat campsite.

Ping Loong, you have good talent in climbing. From what I observed you, your fitness level really surprised me although you climbed Mt. Nuang for the first time and you are still inexperienced in climbing. Loong can do it. Ronnie, DK, when is your turn ???

Ping Loong and Fang Hau on the summit of Mt. Nuang. Well done Loong. You made it to the summit without much problem. Upon reaching the summit we were not tired at all.

On the summit of Mt. Nuang

To view more photos, click the following link

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jasonlfh/my_photos

and select album 2006-05-01.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP yahoo online free search site find page taxes

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:48:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home